Bella 18K Ring
Bella 18K Ring
Bella is a classic ring made of stainless steel and dipped in 18-karat gold with zirconium all around its circumference. Weightless but very durable and smooth. Great on its own and in combination with other rings.
Materials: 18K Gold on Stainless Steel, Cubic Zirconia
Thickness: 3mm - 0.12”
Keep your jewelry away from water, lotions, creams, perfume and other liquids to maintain luster and prolong life.
Remove your jewelry before doing any activity that risks physical damage.
For more details, check out our Jewelry care guide.
RING SIZE GUIDE
Two ways to quickly find your Lakonique ring size:
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm or in).
3. Use the below ring size guide to determine your Lakonique ring size.
1. Measure the circumference of your finger.
2. Cut a thin strip of paper or string that measures
the approximate length of your hand.
3. Wrap the paper or string around the finger you’ll be wearing
the ring on. It should be wrapped snugly, but not too tight.
4. Mark the point where the paper or string overlaps around
the circumference of your finger.
5. Using the millimeter or inch side of a ruler, lay the paper or string
flat and measure the length from one end to the marking.
That measurement will be your finger’s circumference.
6. Use the below ring size guide to determine your Lakonique ring size.
Make sure your fingers are at a normal size when you measure them.
Fingers shrink a bit in cold weather, after you've exercised, when you're in hot weather, and when you're generally bloated.
Rings with a wide surface may seem half a size smaller than you are used to, and thin rings may be half a size too big. So please consider the shape of the ring too when choosing a size.
If you're right between sizes, we suggest to choose the bigger size.
NECKLACE SIZE GUIDE
To get the best fit, we recommend measuring your neck
to where you want the necklace to fall. You can use a sewing tape
measurer to achieve this.
If you do not have one, you can use a common household item,
such as headphones, charging wires, or a piece of string,
then measuring that household item with a ruler.
You can use this chart to help guide you, but everyone has different
sized necks, so please use this knowing that it might not be accurate for you.
14": Choker size
16": Hits around the collar bone
18": Falls around the base of the neck for men and at the collarbone for women
20": Falls right above the cleavage
24": Falls below any neckline
27": Extra long and falls at or just below the bust for women and below the sternum for men